Stitch It Simple by Beth Sheard - Stitch Book Review


Description
In Stitch it Simple you will enjoy making absolutely achieveable and quick-to-stitch projects with fabrics from world renowned quilt designer Kaffe Fassett. These 25 fun, stylish, and easy-to-make sewing projects are playful, vibrant, and charming. There are projects and patterns for all sorts of accessories, including a super-simple tote bag, soft alphabet letters, a throw, pillows, and a simple wall hanging. All are guaranteed to work well for sewing novices, offering polished results on the first try. Best of all they make up fast and beautifully. Each wonderfully photographed project also comes with clear step-by-step instructions and colorful illustrations.
This book is just awesome. I think I loved most of these 25 ideas and this book makes you feel like they are so easy to make. I really really want to try out a few of these ideas and wanted to write about this book after I did that. But then I realized that it may not be possible with my hectic schedule.

I am a newbie to sewing and though I want to do a lot of stitching, I see that I do not have much time to spare to do a big project. I would like to try my hand at small projects and pick up some confidence before moving onto to complex ones. Stitch It Simple seems like a good book to start with my projects.

If you are a beginner to stitching, this book could have the best projects to start off!

Author: Beth Sheard
Publisher:Taunton Press
ISBN: 9781627107594


Note: I received a digital copy of this book for review consideration

Comments